Sunday, January 27, 2013

Paper Smooches SPARKS Challenge

Well, what do you know it's already the last week of January. And at work I am scrambling like crazy to finish all the tax stuff. I think I got several gray hair just because of this. ;)

So, to balance my week and to compensate the seriousness of the week I spent the weekend being crafty. Which brings me to this week new Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge which is to create a project inspired from this pic.


Since I am into the color gray at the moment, I took the pillow case/bedspread as the base for my mini card. This card measured 3 x 4.25 inch. Am entering this card to Moxie Fab itty bitty card challenge as well.



And, yay for more using more paper from my scrap pile. The flirty doggy is from the set Woofers & Tweeters set. You can find more inspirations and enter this challenge at PS SPARKS blog.

Hope your week starts off wonderfully. :)



9 comments:

~amy~ said...

a-dorable!

Lisa Arana said...

a perfectly balanced card! i love that little guy and he looks great with the gray and orange.

Annette Allen said...

hehe totally love this Vera..

Katie Ann Brooks said...

so cute, I dig it! ;) I love tyhe orange colored spots, perfect!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

LOOOOVE this! I love that strip of orange--I was totally going to use that as my inspiration too:)

LOVE that little pup too, Vera! Great job!

Jessica said...

your card is so cute! love the fun doggy!! :)

Tiff said...

Awwwww, so cute!

Terri Trotter Earley said...

This cars is great!

Terri E.

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Vera! Thanks for linking this up to the Make an Itty Bitty Card Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

Just For Fun

Hi friends. This year, I definitely been making more cards for fun and not for assignment. I am making a conscious effort to use sets that I...