Monday, April 1, 2013

A Gnome & A Goat

Happy April fool!! I was tempted to create a totally outrageous post for April fool, but decided against it as I don't want to give anyone a heart attack. Besides, I don't think my mom or my in-laws would appreciate it if I have made a post announcing I am pregnant or anything like that and turn out I was joking. Hah... I know my limit. :)

So, I decided to be good and do my regular post. I want to share a card using a couple of my favorite images. This week, There She Goes Stamp is running a masculine card challenge and I thought the gnome and the goat are perfect for it.


Hah... can you see how the goat is eyeing that flower and thinking,"Oh, that flower looks so yummylicious." And, the gnome expression is as if he's saying, "Oh no, I have to hold on tight to my flower & save it!" 

What do you think, do you consider this card masculine enough? I thought with the sentiment it's a perfect guy card as we woman would never ever call each other goat, right? I think it's a man  thing to call each other donkey or monkey or goat. At least that's the way hubby and some of his friends call each other.

Oh, and that fab burlap is from May Arts in case you are wondering. Hope you will play along and you can enter the challenge HERE.

3 comments:

Ryoma Sakamoto.Japan said...

Happy Easter :) :) :) :): D: D: D
It is a gift from Japan.
It is peace.
Ryoma Sakamoto.

wendyp said...

Adorable!!!

Leah's Crafty Life said...

that card is totes adorbs... i can totally see that conversation going down.. so funny! Loving the sentiment too.. awesome!

Just For Fun

Hi friends. This year, I definitely been making more cards for fun and not for assignment. I am making a conscious effort to use sets that I...