Sunday, March 24, 2013

Creative Weekend

Yesterday, my li'l guy wasn't too happy with me. LOL, it was time for his annual check up to the vet and he got a few shots and a poke. And, I think he knew the moment we step in, because he was bucking and refusing to follow the vet assistant to get weighed in. Normally he follow the assistant with no problem.

I guess he just knew that he will get shots. He got clean bill of health and the vet even said he got gorgeous teeth, because they're sparkling white! We made it up by taking him to the dog park right after. And, I am pretty sure he forgave us. Haha... He was glued to my lap all afternoon. I had to make sure I have all my craft supplies in front of me, so I don't have to keep moving around and he can continue sleeping on my lap. Yeah... he's not spoiled... at all. ;)

Today, I decided to change my blog header. As usual, I learned a lot from trial and error. I never took photoshop class. I do everything with the help of google and just pure trial and error. But, I end up with results that I am pretty happy with.

Since, I love design that involves bird, I stick with that design. What do you think of my blog header?

Then, since I am in full creative mode and I have a bunch of new Hero Arts goodies to play with, I decided to play along with this month Hero Arts spring challenge.





This color combo is definitely very springy. And I am glad that I actually make cards with flowers that turned out quite pretty. I always feel like I am struggling when I play with flower stamp. I simply stamped the whole background stamp and color it in with Copic markers.

Now, I think I will go and watch The Rise of The Guardians. I may have no kids, but I sure am love animations. :) Enjoy the rest of your weekend, peeps.

6 comments:

Kelly Latevola said...

Super pretty Vera! Way to rock that floral stamp :)

Glenda J said...

Great new header! Love the card too... great colours.

Lin said...

Oh Vera, what a masterpiece! I think I see a winner here! Beautifully done!

Anita Rex said...

So pretty! I have that stamp and its still waiting for me to play! I love your new header slightly jealous as I need a new one and I clue!

Susan F. said...

The colors of the flowers are beautiful!

mtscrapgal said...

Like the new header for your blog. Today's card wi pretty too. Thanks

Just For Fun

Hi friends. This year, I definitely been making more cards for fun and not for assignment. I am making a conscious effort to use sets that I...