Thursday, April 18, 2013

All Kind of Happiness

Happy Friday, lovely peeps. My blog been neglected for these past few days as I am dealing with pretty bad back pain. Not sure how I managed to hurt my back but this is the worst I can ever remember. Let just say I haven't have a good night sleep for the past few days as every time I moved the pain woke me up! :( I am giving myself till Monday before I go to chiropractor. Cross fingers it will heal by itself.

But, the upside of back pain?? Boy... I learned to sit super straight! Hah... I can tell you I have perfect posture this past few days!! LOL, the pain is a great reminder that I need to sit straight. Now if only I can remember to do this every day. Preferably without the pain though. ;)

Well, enough whining. This week, There She  Goes Stamp is highlighting some past sets and I decided to use the image from Blossom By Blossom. The girl with the dandelion is simply so sweet and I love the sentiment.


The pretty butterfly patterned paper is from Heidi Grace collection. LOL, I have to remind myself of my goal to use my patterned paper stash. I often had a hard time making that first cut, especially when the paper is sooo pretty. But, I did it!! And yes... I am loving the sequins trend. Got quite a few of them at JoAnn's for really good price.

Want to see more fab cards? Please check out There She Goes Stamp blog for more gorgeous inspirations from the Trendsetters.

Thank you so much for stopping by here. I really appreciate your visit.

3 comments:

Susan F. said...

Vera, I hope you feel better soon! That is such a sweet card. I love your coloring effects.

Mary-Anne V said...

Such a sweet image...love the colouring and use of sequins. Hope you feel better and your back heals quickly.

Mary J said...

Sorry to hear about your back, Vera - it can be so frustrating, can't it? Hope it's better soon!

Your card is so lovely! The papers and layout just fab!

Have a lovely weekend!

Mary x

Just For Fun

Hi friends. This year, I definitely been making more cards for fun and not for assignment. I am making a conscious effort to use sets that I...