Monday, July 22, 2013

Happy Octee

Hi folks, how's your weekend? I hope you had a good one. Saturday night I was down with an allergy and after hubby gave me Benadryl, I pretty much went to la la land by 9pm. Lame, right? LOL, I was an optimist and told hubby oh, I just need 15 minutes nap and I'll be good. Yeah, right.... an hour later I couldn't keep my eyes open for more than 5 minutes.

Then Sunday is cleaning day and took the doggies to get their nails trimmed. I feel bad for the groomer as both Abby and Eli do not like getting their nail trimmed. I can give them a bath with no problem, but nail trimming... they bucked like crazy!!

Anyway, nuff' about the everyday stuff. Let's get on to card. I made this card last week for Some Odd Girl, but haven't share it here, so I thought I let this smiley Octee pop up in here to say hello. :)


Seeing the big smile on my pinky Octee makes me smile. I loveeee cutesy stuff.  Well, that's it from me today Please come back tomorrow as we're starting There She Goes Stamp release week!

PS: I also been cleaning up my craft room & need to do some purging. I have some stuff for sale HERE.

2 comments:

Angi Barrs said...

Little octee is so adorable. Love this.

Mary-Anne V said...

Over cute...love the octopus's expression.

Just For Fun

Hi friends. This year, I definitely been making more cards for fun and not for assignment. I am making a conscious effort to use sets that I...