Saturday, August 24, 2013

PTI Stamp-a-faire Color & Sketch Challenge

Hi there creative peeps. How's your weekend so far? Earlier I was catching up on some magazines and had a pretty laid back morning. Spent the afternoon playing with the doggies on the backyard.

Evening is different story. Hah... I am in creative mood and is working on some DT works and for fun I decided to also join the Papertrey Ink Stamp-a-faire celebration. I chose to play along with the following color combo and sketch challenge:



And here's my card:

I just got my new PTI goodies today, so... perfect timing. :) Now that this is up, back to crafting table. Need to use the ideas that swirling in my head before they get all jumbled up. LOL, it's like Pinterest overload in my head. See you on the next post.

No comments:

Just For Fun

Hi friends. This year, I definitely been making more cards for fun and not for assignment. I am making a conscious effort to use sets that I...