Monday, September 23, 2013

Thank You

Helloooo Monday!! Good byeee Monday! ;)

This Monday been cray, cray. I spent my whole day at work working on some accounting & tax stuff. Stuff that I really, really dislike. I love my job as purchasing manager, but when I have to dabble on the accounting stuff, it makes my brain hurts. Hah... I feel like I got crossed eyes from looking at numbers all day long.

I couldn't wait to get home to play with pretty papers and feasting my eyes on Adam Levine. Yeah....  The Voice is back on and I am loving it. Glad to have the old team back together.

Between watching The Voice and playing with papers and stamps, I came up with this card for my i {heart} papers post.


Yep, still loving this sweet deer from Lawn Fawn Into The Woods set. And, love the matching Into The Woods 6x6 paper pad as well. The sentiment is from Neat & Tangled Across The Card set. I simply trim the line and use just the sentiment part.

Now, time to continue playing with some pretty papers. I have to balance my vision as tomorrow morning it's back to looking at numbers. Have a fabby evening everyone.

1 comment:

Julie C. said...

Such a cute card! Got to get my hands on that Lawn Fawn In to the woods stamp set too! ^_^

Just For Fun

Hi friends. This year, I definitely been making more cards for fun and not for assignment. I am making a conscious effort to use sets that I...