Monday, November 25, 2013

Winter Wonderland

I fell in love with Mama Elephant Winter Wonderland set from the moment I saw it. It took me a while before I got it, but I finally did and I just love the serene, sweet look of this set. And love the font combo on the sentiment.

Here's my first  card using this set. 


I have tons of Christmas cards to make and this set makes it so easy to create gorgeous simple card. I lined the bottom of the card panel with stickles for some soft glitters. This card goes to Caring Hearts Card Drive.

And, peeps this week is the last week to send in your cards for Caring Hearts Card Drive. If you plan to send in your cards, please do so. Our record was roughly 3500 cards. Would be great to break  that record. We appreciate your support and thank you for making this drive successful every single year. Hugs, xo

3 comments:

Jingle said...

This is so beautiful! I love the design and that sentiment is simply fabulous!

Emily Leiphart said...

So gorgeous, Vera! This is beautifully designed, stamped and sponged!

Jennifer said...

So gorgeous!

Just For Fun

Hi friends. This year, I definitely been making more cards for fun and not for assignment. I am making a conscious effort to use sets that I...