Monday, March 24, 2014

A Thousand Rainbow

Hi everyone and happy Monday. I finally get to play and try out the techniques I learned from Clean & Simple 3 class. 

My mojo is no where to be found at the moment, so I just follow the sample as shown by the super talented Laura Bassen. Her style is simply amazing. And, here's my card casing her card.


 

I am love the cheerful colors on this card. Once my mojo come back, I plan on trying this technique again. For now... my mind is on tax. Yup, time for that stressful time of  trying to get our tax ready. Tax can totally kill creative mood like no one's business, don't you think?
 
I know... I am whining. LOL, but I sure do hate doing tax. Even getting all the receipts ready is pain! Well, I better get busy. Hope your week starts off fabulously! 
 




No comments:

Glimmering Buttercups

 Hi there. As fans of hot foiling, I am excited that I get to play with the new Spellbinders Glimmering Buttercup Glimmer Plate & Stenci...