Saturday, October 4, 2014

In The Meadow

** Please scroll down for Caring Hearts Card Drive detail. **

Happy World Card Making Day! Do you have tons of card making plan for the day? If yes, would you please consider making cards for Caring Hearts Card Drive?

What is Caring Hearts Card Drive? Well, this is a card drive that I started 5 years ago thanks to my mom encouragement. We're collecting holidays cards for the elderly that lives in nursing home. We want to brighten their holiday season and let them know they're not forgotten. And... there's plenty of awesome giveaway!! Check out all the details HERE.

Meanwhile to kick out the holiday card making, I want to share this fun shaker card.



This card is so fun to make. All supplies are from A Jillian Vance Design. For the step-by-step tutorial for this card check out Crafters Home.

Also, to celebrate WCMD, A Jillian Vance Design has a special sale going on for today only.


Now, I am off to celebrate WCMD. There's shopping & some creativity to be done. :)

4 comments:

Niki Estes said...

Very cute!! Love those images and the CAS design!

Margie Higuchi said...

Hi, Vera! SUPER CUTE card - love AJVD stamps & its owners! Happy WCMD!!

Trina said...

Great card! I started making cards for your card drive a couple weeks ago!

Celeste Goff said...

What a fantastic shaker card!!!

Just For Fun

Hi friends. This year, I definitely been making more cards for fun and not for assignment. I am making a conscious effort to use sets that I...