Saturday, November 22, 2014

Christmas Bells

Ahh... weekend! How do I love thee. You got any bog plan for this weekend?

I plan on having a productive weekend. As of today, I have received 3170 cards for Caring Hearts Card Drive. All in all between all the girls in the States, Canada and Australia we collected almost 7000 cards so far. There's still a few days left for the card drive and who knows what our final number will be.

Again and again, the card making community surprise me with their generosity. Every year, I am worried that I won't have enough cards as the list of nursing  homes we supported also grow and ever year, I am blown away by the support.

Your generosity makes all the paper cuts I got on my fingers from stuffing all the envelopes worth it. Hah... Who would have thought card drive can be dangerous, huh? ;)

All kidding aside, thank you!! And, since we're still on the spirit of giving, I want to share this simple beauty I created using Wplus9 Silver Bells set.


Christmas; bells
Wplus9 Silver Bells stamp setWplus9 Silver Bells dies
Simple Stories 24/Seven 6x6 paper pad

Sometime, classic style is the way to go, don't you think? All the supplies are available at i {heart} papers. And.. psst... get ready. i {heart} papers will have some awesome Black Friday deals coming next week!

That's all for me today. I have boxes to package! Enjoy your weekend!

4 comments:

Kara said...

pretty!! i think i need those bells!

Ryoma Sakamoto.Japan said...

Hello! !
Every day, I have to subscribe to the nice blog.
Thanks! !
Ryoma Sakamoto.Japan

Celeste Goff said...

Pretty card! I love how clean and simple it is!

Elizabeth S. said...

Lovely Christmas card! I just sent in my cards yesterday to you Vera and hopefully get there by Wednesday of this week to TX.

Spellbinders' March Stitched Die

Hi there creative peeps. Happy March. I want to pop in today to share my Spellbinders' March Stitching Die Club card. Spellbinders has l...