Sunday, November 30, 2014

Hummingbird Thanks

I  love long weekend. It's nice to get a little break from work. I didn't do any Black Friday shopping at all. Nada. Zip. Zero. The only time I went out during Black Friday is to go to the post office to drop off some Caring Hearts packages.

Saturday, we took the doggies to the dog park. The weather was perfect for outdoor time and the park was quite full. The doggies had lots of fun running around with some new friends.

Well, for today, I decided to take a little break from Christmas cards. I want to share this card that I actually made for Paper Crafts Stamp & Ink submission. The cool thing about this card, I was stamping on a cork ribbon!!

How cool is that?

Supplies: Wplus9 Flora & Fauna stamp setWplus9 Hand Lettered Thanks,
Wink of Stella Glitter brush Marker, Scor tape

And, am happily surprise that the cork ribbon take Copic coloring pretty well. Granted, you can't blend as good as on cardstock, but it did take colors in.

Well, I have tons of cleaning to do today. Somehow all those sales ads, have the opposite effect on me. I feel the need to scale down and clean up my house before I bring more stuff into the house. So, off to cleaning! Happy Sunday!

1 comment:

Celeste Goff said...

What a beautiful card! I Love the background behind the hummingbird!

Spellbinders' March Stitched Die

Hi there creative peeps. Happy March. I want to pop in today to share my Spellbinders' March Stitching Die Club card. Spellbinders has l...