Wednesday, November 19, 2014

SSS Wednesday Challenge

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog  
wed-designerspotlight-header

Hi y'all and happy humpday! I am back a with a new card for Simon Says Stamps Wednesday challenge. This week or theme is Thanks or Thanksgiving.


wed-newchallenge-header

For my card I used this beautiful Simon Says Stamp & Clearly Besotted collaboration set .


Thanksgiving card
Supplies; Simon Says With Clearly Besotted Autumn Blessings
ZIG Wink of Stella Glitter Clear Brush
My Mind's Eye Follow Your Heart Enamel Dots Record It

I love the sentiment's font. It's so pretty and feminine. I think I'll be giving this card to my SIL who always host our Thanksgiving dinner.

Do you give out or mail out Thanksgiving card? I guess, on my side, because it's not a tradition that I grew up with, I don't normally give out or mail out card for Thanksgiving. And.. this helps when it comes to eating as well. I never got into eating turkey, so I never got to eat too much during Thanksgiving dinner. Hah...

I do love the get together part of Thanksgiving. I think it's a lovely tradition. I just wish my family is here. For me, nothing beats my family time. Our family get together always filled with lots of laughter & goofing off. For this, I am always thankful for my family.

As you're getting ready for your family get together, I hope you will find time to play along with us! Cheers...


50dollar_voucher_600px


Simon Says Stamp

11 comments:

Shelly said...

Simply, beautiful! Love!

Lin said...

Love this sunny wreath, Vera! And the little grey dotted strip down the side adds such a nice detail!

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Vera :-) I love how you used the lovely stamp and die set, the yellow flowers with the grey are so pretty together :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Melissa Bove said...

Beautiful card Vera! Such a lovely design!

hugs...

Virginia L. said...

What a delightful card, Vera! I love the use of polka dot strip and the stamping is fabulous! So glad to have you guest designing this month!

Heather said...

A beautiful card Vera, a lovely design and such a pretty wreath - gorgeous colours!!!

hugs
Heather xx

Jingle said...

This is very pretty, Vera!

Stephanie said...

Gorgeous CAS design, Vera! I love the polka dot strip down the left to add extra interest :)

*mwah*
Steph
Simon Says Stamp!

debby4000 said...

Oh this is gorgeous.
luv
Debby

Celeste Goff said...

I love how clean and simple this card!

jenn shurkus said...

this is so pretty and the colors are so calming :) love all the white space!

Spellbinders' March Stitched Die

Hi there creative peeps. Happy March. I want to pop in today to share my Spellbinders' March Stitching Die Club card. Spellbinders has l...