Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Lantern Beauty

When I was 3-5 years old, one of my fond memories was the festival of lantern. My parents would get my brothers and me lantern in animal shape and in the evening we get to walk around the neighborhood carrying the lantern. I remember that I love watching the candle flicker through the lantern and simply enjoying the walk while proudly carrying my beautiful lantern. So often, it's the simple things that I remember & treasure.

When I saw this pretty set from Avery Elle, it totally brings back those memories.

Supplies: Avery Elle Bunting set, Avery Elle Lemon Grass,
Aquamarine ink pads

With this post, I also want to let you know that after over 6 years in the business, i {heart} papers is closing its door. I am sad about this, as ihp is one of my favorite store. I have to say that Kate provide one of the fastest shipping in the industry. She's a been a pleasure to work for as well.

With this new, everything in the store is on sale for 30% off. For best selection, you want to shop early. Check out the store for all the available goodies. Thanks so much for stopping by here and may your week starts off wonderfully.


4 comments:

pcm said...

so sorry to hear about i heart papers. love your card~

Kara Lynne said...

Thanks for sharing your beautiful memory and your beautiful card! So sorry to hear about the store closing.

Shelly said...

Aww...this is so pretty! Love your story about the lanterns.
And sorry to hear about IHP closing...

Kara said...

so soft and pretty!

Just For Fun

Hi friends. This year, I definitely been making more cards for fun and not for assignment. I am making a conscious effort to use sets that I...