Tuesday, March 3, 2015

A Paw Print


My Favorite Things March promotion is in full swing. This time it's all about your pets. Of course, I was all ga-ga over this. Me... sharing pic of my constant companion?! Yeah, I don't do enough of that. Hah!

Make sure you follow My Favorite Things on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram, so, you won't miss all the details & fun. If you'd like to follow me on Instagram, simply click on the Instagram icon on the left panel of my blog.

Now, as much as I am a dog person, I do love this cute cat from MFT I Knead You set. My SIL, Kristen, she loves cat and she's a knitting master. When I saw this set, I know I'll have lots of fun making cute cards for her.





Close up of the shaker part.



Here's how it looks when I stand the card. All the microbead and glitter just pool on the bottom. In person the light pink glitter dust shimmer beautifully, even when the other stuff pool on the bottom.




I am totally loving this month release. So much cuteness. I'll be back tomorrow with more fun card for this week MFT sketch challenge. See you then.

6 comments:

Miriam Prantner said...

This is so sweet! Love it!!!

Dotty Jo said...

Another must-have set! Great card, so pretty! Jo x

Shelly said...

Aww...this is sooo CUTE!

Kara Lynne said...

So adorable! Your SIL will be over the moon!

Teresa Doyle said...

Aw, super sweet. Great job.

Celeste Goff said...

What an absolutely adorable shaker card!

Just For Fun

Hi friends. This year, I definitely been making more cards for fun and not for assignment. I am making a conscious effort to use sets that I...