Thursday, March 12, 2015

MFT Color Challenge 17


This week is busy week for me. Two days in a row of 2 posts. :) For SugarPea Design new release post please scroll down.

At MFT, we have new color challenge started. This month, we are collaborating with SRM Stickers that provide us with some fun products. I choose to play with the kraft bag and here's a peek of my project.


To see the full view of the project please check out MFT Card Challenge Blog. You  have 2 weeks to play along and I am looking forward to checking out your project!

2 comments:

Jill said...

Vera!! This kitty: TOO CUTE! Esp w/ its toys! :) eeeek!

Miriam Prantner said...

So cute! Love the stenciling and the doily!

Just For Fun

Hi friends. This year, I definitely been making more cards for fun and not for assignment. I am making a conscious effort to use sets that I...