Wednesday, March 11, 2015

MFT Sketch Challenge 219

Hi all. This is my 2nd post for today. For SugarPea Designs new release post please scroll down. 

It's time for new MFT sketch challenge. Here's the fun sketch:


And, here's a peek of my card.



To see the full card please check out MFT Card Challenge Blog




Also, one of my dear friend, the talented Kathy Racoosin is currently doing 30 Day Coloring Challenge. You could win 10 MFT dye ink by leaving comment on her blog. So, check it out and you won't be disappointed. Her coloring is amazing! Hope you'll play along with our sketch challenge and can't wait to see what you'll created!

4 comments:

Shelly said...

Adorable, Vera!

Kara Lynne said...

So sweet!!

Miriam Prantner said...

Such a sweet and colorful ale on the sketch! Love what you did!

Teresa Doyle said...

Super cute!

Just For Fun

Hi friends. This year, I definitely been making more cards for fun and not for assignment. I am making a conscious effort to use sets that I...