Tuesday, April 28, 2015

You're So Wonderful

Today, I have another project using Crafter's Companion Kimono collection to share. This time, I am using the Butterfly Silk set. While at first, I found this collection intimidating as I mentioned on my previous post, I now find this collection is pretty fun to work with.

Quite a departure from my typical cutesy stuff. For me, when I am not sure about certain image, go with CAS design. This way, I usually end up liking the result. :)


Supplies: Crafter's Companion Butterfly Silk,
Spectrum Noir BT1, FS1, FS2, CG3, CR8, CR10, PP3, OR2


This is such an elegant look, isn't it. I am definitely plan on practicing making more card using this elegant image.

I have tons of stuff to do a we're getting ready to go on vacation, soon. So, short one today. Thank you for swinging by here. 

1 comment:

Arlene said...

I love the classy and modern look. Love your CAZ rendition.

Glimmering Buttercups

 Hi there. As fans of hot foiling, I am excited that I get to play with the new Spellbinders Glimmering Buttercup Glimmer Plate & Stenci...