Thursday, May 21, 2015

Birthday Wishes From The Herd

I was going to share more pic from our trip on today's post, but I am behind on sorting the pics out. As you can imagine, hubby and I were snap happy during our vacation, so now I have to sort out and dwindle down the amount of pics we have. Only keep the good ones. :)

Am hoping to get that done by this weekend. Meanwhile, for today, I want to share this cute, CAS card featuring... what else.... the farm critters, of course! Hah... I hope you're not sick of them, yet.




What can I say, these cuties just pull me and ask me to play with them. :)And, I kind of obsessed with this MFT cross-stitched rectangle dies. I want to use them for every card. Maybe because I used to love doing cross stitched? Or maybe simply because it add just the perfect amount of texture & design? I just love them. Safe to say this become one of my favorite basic dies.

That's all from me today. By the way, tomorrow we'll be unveiling new releases from Purple Onion Designs. And... I'll be doing a giveaway as well. So, come back tomorrow. See you then. :)

2 comments:

Miriam Prantner said...

So fun! I just can't get enough of these animals!

Teresa Doyle said...

Oh my goodness Vera, that is SO SWEET! (I wish I HAD those stitched dies! They are on my wish list but its a LONG one! LOL)

Just For Fun

Hi friends. This year, I definitely been making more cards for fun and not for assignment. I am making a conscious effort to use sets that I...