Sunday, June 7, 2015

Duckies Warm Wishes

Now, who could resist cute little duckies? Not me. I am a sucker for anything cute and adorable. Today, I want to share this cute duckies from Purple Onion Designs latest new release.
.



And, just a reminder that today, June 7th, is the last day you can get the complete set of Sweet Occasions Collection for $100. This is a 30% discount of the regular price and today is the last day to take advantage of this offer.

Later today, we plan on seeing The Entourage today. That's hubby favorite series, so, of course, we have to see the movie. Afterward, I plan (or let's say I am hoping) to get lots of crafting done. How about you? How are you spending your Sunday? Have anything fun plan? Whatever it is, I wish you all a blessed & happy Sunday. :)

1 comment:

Miriam Prantner said...

Those ducks are so cute! I just got them in the mail, I need to use them!

Just For Fun

Hi friends. This year, I definitely been making more cards for fun and not for assignment. I am making a conscious effort to use sets that I...