Monday, June 15, 2015

Persian Motifs

I finally, finished my card that I made using Altenew Persian Motifs. I had this set in my pile for a couple of weeks, before I finally get to play with it.

Sometime, I want a set so badly, then when I got it, somehow my mind just went blank. So, just to get me going, I decided to recreate my old card HERE, only this time using the Persian Motifs. I am not normally one to repeat a card design, but hey, as long as the design is pretty, why not, right?




Hah... Only after I am almost done with this card, that other idea of what I can do to varies the design came up. I don't feel like re-doing the card, so I'll try that other idea on the next card. For now, I stick with this.

In case you're wondering what I used to color this image, I used Kuretake Clean Color Real Brush. I got this set about 5 years ago at summer CHA and it still works wonderfully. I created the original card with this pens as well.

That's all for today. May your weeks starts off wonderfully!

1 comment:

Miriam Prantner said...

This is so soft and pretty! I love the colors!

Just For Fun

Hi friends. This year, I definitely been making more cards for fun and not for assignment. I am making a conscious effort to use sets that I...