Saturday, July 11, 2015

Birthday Bears

                                                      



Eeepps... I am so in love with this cute Birthday Bears set from My Favorite Things. They're so sweet & adorable. And, so fun to color!

For my card today, I created a little picnic birthday scene. Added some wild flowers around them, so it looks like as if they sit in a meadow. 




The scallop frame is from Blueprint 20 and this  die set really grow on me. I think it provided a nice frame for a sweet scene. I am entering this card to this month Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge.

So, what are you working on this weekend? Play along with any of the MFT challenge, I hope? Whatever you do, hope it's a great one!




3 comments:

Linda said...

Vera you've created such a sweet little scene here - love it!

Betty Wright said...

Absolutely precious! Wonderful created scene! Thanks so much for playing with us at the Curtain Call!

Unknown said...

Your scene is oh SO cute! & your coloring was beautifully done!! I just ordered this stamp set, you've definitely made me excited for it to come in with your gorgeous inspiration!!

Just For Fun

Hi friends. This year, I definitely been making more cards for fun and not for assignment. I am making a conscious effort to use sets that I...