Sunday, July 26, 2015

Under The Moonlight

Today, I am finishing a bunch of card. Hah... Nothing like rushing right before the deadline. I sure do love what I do though. This card making stuff is luckily part of my relaxation and on  top of  that, I get to catch up on my audio book.

Anyhoo, I finished this sweet card for Crafter's Companion using the adorable image from Moonbeam Meadow True Love set.

Crafter' Companion supplies: Moonbeam Meadow True Love,
Spectrum Noir: BGR1, BT1, BT2, BT3, CT1, CT2, CT3, FS7,
CR3, CR5, CG1, CG3, EB1, IB1, IB2, IG1, IG4, TN1, TN2

In my opinion, this image shine by itself. So, I am keeping the design clean and simple and let the image take center stage. Simply lovely, isn't it?

Well, short one peeps, since I am preparing a bunch of new release post for this coming week. Please come back tomorrow as I'll have lots of cards to share with you on this last week of July. See you then. :)

3 comments:

Lisa Petrella said...

What a darling image!!! Your coloring is fabulous and I love the clean and simple layout you used!

Linda said...

Wow Vera and shine this image sure does! What a beautifully coloured piece. Lovely work.

Celeste Goff said...

What an absolutely adorable card!

Just For Fun

Hi friends. This year, I definitely been making more cards for fun and not for assignment. I am making a conscious effort to use sets that I...