Thursday, July 23, 2015

We're Getting Awesome



Hi peeps! It's time for MFT Color Challenge 26. I honestly was a bit stumped at first with this particular color challenge. Thank goodness for the panda! Except for the limelight colors, the otehr 3 colors are not colors that I usually use. But, that's the beauty of a challenge, right? To make us think & challenge us?




Hah... What do you think of this sentiment? This is what I tell myself when I turned 40! Honestly, I do think I am a more awesome person now compare to my 20s. ;)

Check out what my fab team mates have created for this color challenge at MFT Challenge Blog.





1 comment:

Miriam Prantner said...

Love this sentiment and the bamboo is a genius way to work in those two greens!

Glimmering Buttercups

 Hi there. As fans of hot foiling, I am excited that I get to play with the new Spellbinders Glimmering Buttercup Glimmer Plate & Stenci...