Sunday, September 13, 2015

Birthday Cupcakes

This weekend been a busy one. On Saturday, I helped my cousin with her Usborne book booth. One of her friend organized an Alice in Wonderland Tea Party at St. Regis Hotel in Houston and they have several vendors set up, including my cousin's.

It was a pretty fancy tea party and they even had a really sweet Alice to take pics with all the kids. And, I get to have some funny conversation with some really cute kids. One little girl keep touching and opening this Alice in Wonderland book and she finally asked me if she needs to have money to get the book. She finally came back with her mom who happily got the book for her.

Then, today, hubby and I picked up a new-to-us treadmill. Hah... We've been wanting to exercise more and have a healthier habit. Instead of just sit there and watch TV, now we can watch TV and exercise at the same time. I plan on teaching the puppies to run with me on it. We'll start with walking first of course. :) 

We were lucky to find a good used one at really reasonable price. My goal is to use it at least 4 times a week. I am not a sporty person at all, so I am keeping a realistic goal.

Now, as I plan on getting into healthy habit, I sure do still love my sweet. I can't resist this sweetness from Crafter's Companion. Luckily, this one has zero calories.


Crafter's Companion supplies:
Moonbeam Meadow s Digi image from Crafter'sInspiration Issue 6 Spring  Edition,
Makey  Bakey Make A Wish set

Well, that's all from me today. Hope  your weekend been a wonderful one.

2 comments:

Celeste Goff said...

What an absolutely adorable card Vera! Love the coloring you did on this!

Susan F. said...

I love this card, sweets and cute critters are the perfect combinations. You've done an excellent job of artistically coloring and shading it in.

Just For Fun

Hi friends. This year, I definitely been making more cards for fun and not for assignment. I am making a conscious effort to use sets that I...