Wednesday, October 21, 2015

SPD Anything Goes Challenge



Every day, I plan to blog, but, life happens. We're in the middle of bathroom remodeling and changing all the doors and trims in our house. Then, of course, I still have to make sure the kiddos got entertain every day. After being away at work for mot of the day, the furry babies need some attention. :)

Anyhoo... I am back today with a couple posts. This i my 1st post for the day. It's time for new challenge at SugarPea Designs blog and it's "Anything Goes".




This sweet fairy is still one of my favorite SPD image to color. She's just so sweet and makes me think of my niece every time I play with this set.

To see all the challenge & prize detail & to play along, check out SugarPea Designs Blog. I hope you will play along!!

No comments:

Just For Fun

Hi friends. This year, I definitely been making more cards for fun and not for assignment. I am making a conscious effort to use sets that I...