Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Puppy Dog Kisses

It's me again! I am back for my 2nd post for the day. Time for new sketch challenge from My Favorite Things.


Fun sketch, right? Now, for my card, I kind of flippy flip it a bit. Flip the angle, flip the banner location. :)  



As you can see, I am still loving the brick stencil. And, how adorable is this puppy?? You know, I can't resist a cute puppy set. From here, please head on over to MFT Challenge blog and check out what my team mates have created for this sketch challenge. Thank you for swinging by here.





1 comment:

Miriam Prantner said...

Great take on the sketch! I love the sparkly bone!

Glimmering Buttercups

 Hi there. As fans of hot foiling, I am excited that I get to play with the new Spellbinders Glimmering Buttercup Glimmer Plate & Stenci...