Monday, November 9, 2015

SugarPea Sketch Challenge 32

So, with all the new release from SugarPea Designs in store now, did you get any shopping done? Or did you create a lengthy wish list? Good thing Christmas is coming soon, right?

Meanwhile, we have new sketch challenge for you to play along. Who knows, you could be the lucky one to win GC to the store. Here's the sketch:




And, here's my card:




I love this Funky Wreath - All Seasons. Simply by changing the leaves color, I could make this wreath for fall, Christmas, Spring or Summer. This card would be perfect for any of my dog loving friend.

I hope you'll play along with us. Can't wait to see your creations!

No comments:

Just For Fun

Hi friends. This year, I definitely been making more cards for fun and not for assignment. I am making a conscious effort to use sets that I...