Thursday, November 12, 2015

Toasty Greetings


Hi peeps! It's time for new color challenge from My Favorite Things! As you can see, above is the challenge color combo. Kind of funny, how a color combo that I  think I wouldn't like, ended up became a color combo that I do love.

Here's a look at my 1st card. This penguin from Toast Greetings  is just way too cute! I love penguins. 



I love the way the triangle border look, that I decided to make another card. This time I follow the angle from yesterday's sketch challenge 254. With these color combo, I think these cards would work well for guy card. What do you think?



Now, I know you want to see more fab projects. Please head on over to MFT Challenge Blog to see what my team mates has created. 

Oh, oh... I almost forgot. Yesterday, I got this beauty in the mail. Love!



Chaitali Narla who designed the card drive logo for me, decided to spoil me and have Joscelyne Cutchens made this Caring Hearts Card Drive stamp. I mean, after doing this card drive for 6 years, to actually have a stamp made for it, makes me feel so official. I know it just a stamp, but looking at it, I feel so touched and grateful for the loving thoughts that go behind it.

Thank you, Chaitali & Joscie for your thoughtfulness and kindness. Grateful to have you both as my friend. Have a blessed day everyone!








Supplies for Toasty Greeting card:

Supplies for Kinda Pawesome card:

4 comments:

Shelly said...

Two super CUTE cards!! And love your stamp! :)

Miriam Prantner said...

Love the triangles on these cards, such a great way to anchor the cute critters. And that stamp is so perfect! What great crafty friends you have!

canadian_liner said...

The Caring Hearts Card stamp is AWESOME!
We are up to over 400 cards here in Ottawa, Ontario, and more on the way...

Celeste Goff said...

What fabulous cards! And what a sweet gift from Chaitali!

Just For Fun

Hi friends. This year, I definitely been making more cards for fun and not for assignment. I am making a conscious effort to use sets that I...