Monday, December 14, 2015

Friends Are Like Flowers

Hi peeps. I just want to pop in quick to share this sweet card I made for Crafter's Companion. Have you heard of Spectrum Noir Sparkle? It's the newest collection from Spectrum Noir. It's an array of shimmer markers that add shimmer & sparkle to your image.

Well, for my card today, I decided to give the market set a twirl and use them to color the flower bouquet.


Crafter's Companion supplies: Bebunni Bunches of Love, Spectrum Noir Shimmer,
Spectrum Noir BG1, FS4, Blender

It's been cloudy for a few days on my neck of the wood, so I couldn't get very good lighting where I could catch the shimmer. But, in person, the flower bouquet shimmer so prettily. I especially love the clear sparkle as you could layer it with any colors and it simply added some sparkle to your card.

I definitely will play more with the shimmer markers. Goodness, is it just me, but I feel weird to do a non Christmas cards at the moment. :)

2 comments:

Lori Kobular said...

That bunny with the flowers is absolutely adorable! Love your card!

Patti J said...

This is so sweet, Vera - love it! Your coloring is perfect! Thanks for sharing, and for the never-ending inspiration!

Just For Fun

Hi friends. This year, I definitely been making more cards for fun and not for assignment. I am making a conscious effort to use sets that I...