Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Sketch 257

Aacckk.... It's December already. I am so not ready!! I feel like lately so much going on and I can barely keep up.

Anyway, here's a new sketch challenge from MFT to hopefully inspire your creativity.


I dig out the window dies for this sketch. As you can see, I use the window to replace the rectangle The sketch is to inspire you, so, go wild! ;)



Okay, super short post here, peeps. I've been buried in cards and after work I pretty much spent  my whole evening just sorting through stuff & do house stuff. So, chat later! Please check out MFT Challenge Blog to see what the team has created for this sketch challenge. Thank you for stopping by here.




2 comments:

Celeste Goff said...

What a great card Vera! Love your take on the sketch!

Miriam Prantner said...

Love that you used the window for the rectangular element, so cute!

Just For Fun

Hi friends. This year, I definitely been making more cards for fun and not for assignment. I am making a conscious effort to use sets that I...