Monday, May 16, 2016

Stacey Yacula's Garden Blooms Collection



Hi peeps! I am excited to share the latest collection from Purple Onion Designs featuring Stacey Yacula's designs that are available in the store starting today. This cute collection is called Garden Blooms and the stamps are perfect for the warmer weather months. The adorable critters in this collection can really be used year round too. They are very versatile and the whole series can be used with past collections to create so many wonderful projects. Garden Blooms contains 34 new images within a total of 25 stamps/sets.

There is an introductory special set price for a limited time. The entire collection can be purchased for $90.00 until May 30th.

For my 1st card, I am using Elliot, Chip & Wild Flowers from Garden Bloom collection along with the new Celebrate sentiment.



Hah... as always, I love stacking my critters. Literally, if you go back and see my cards from when I first started blogging, you'll see me stacking the critters quite often. I just think they looks cute this way. ;)

Next... Petal the turtle! I loooveee turtle. In fact, I love it so much that I got myself a small tattoo of turtle when I was in Hawaii a few years back. My one and only tattoo. Well, I was thinking of getting a pug one someday, but so far hubby is convincing me the real pug is cuter.

Back to card, here's my triple turtle.



How cute is the smile on this turtle?? Come to think of it, I actually have a small stuff animal turtle that has a smile like this. Like I said, I love me some turtle.

Anyhooo...., I hope you enjoy my projects showcasing the Garden Blooms collection. All the stamps are available at Purple Onion Design Store starting today. Thank you for stopping by here. 

Oh yes... today, I am also up on The Ton blog. Check it out, will you. Cheers,

1 comment:

Shelly said...

Oh, these are sooo cute!

Just For Fun

Hi friends. This year, I definitely been making more cards for fun and not for assignment. I am making a conscious effort to use sets that I...