Saturday, April 8, 2017

Stamping For Autism Awareness



Hi peeps! Happy Saturday and welcome to Stamping for Autism Awareness Blog Hop. 

I am thrilled and honored to be here today, to be joining this special hop organized by my dear friends Veronica Zalis and Tenia Nelson to celebrate World Autism Awareness Day! 

I am doing this hop in honor of my mom who used to volunteer her time at school for autistic children and for my foster brother who dedicated his life teaching at autism center. 

Without further delay, here's my card which kind of inspired by the rainbow badge.
 



I used the fox from Altenew Hug Me stamp set and colors the balloons blue as my way to represent Light It Up Blue. I hope this card would bring smile to whomever received it.  If most blog hop have prize, this time we don't offer any prizes. Our goal is really to focus and bring more awareness to autism, for greater understanding and acceptance.


There are quite a few of us who join this special hop, and I hope you will join us and hop along. Thank you for stopping by here and may your weekend be a fabulous one!

10 comments:

Tracie Pond said...

Great use of the blue balloons. Cute card, Vera =)

Fikreta said...

this is so great gesture!
I will try to make somthing and support your challenge!

Tenia Nelson said...

What a super cute card, Miss Lady!! Thanks soooo much for joining us!!!

conil said...

Sa-weet. Adorable card...your Mom would be so proud. And your coloring...wow!

Lieve said...

Beautiful card for a great, important cause.
Warm greetings from Belgium,
Lieve

Nazeema Calypso Thompson said...

Beautiful card Vera!! Love the soft blue hues and cute fox. Sending a HUGE hug to you and your family. Glad to be doing this hop with you ladies.

AJ Bodine said...

Vera, you've done a lovely job on this card..it's so peaceful and sweet. Anyone would love receiving this :)

Kate said...

Such a beautiful card - and just perfect for lighting it up blue!! I'm sure the recipient will LOVE it!

Kate
Small Bits of Paper

Teresa Doyle said...

Such an adorable card and awareness is key! I am learning more about this myself and have shared on fb.

Dana said...

This is such a sweet card Vera. I love that fox and his balloons. Thank you for promoting Autism Awareness!

Just For Fun

Hi friends. This year, I definitely been making more cards for fun and not for assignment. I am making a conscious effort to use sets that I...