Tuesday, April 4, 2017

The Ton’s Spring 2017 Release - Day 2



Hi everyone and welcome to day 2 of The Ton Spring Release.

For The Ton's Spring 2017, Effie has released 18 new stamp designs and 14 new couture mixes! There are several gifts with purchases that you can obtain with this new release. This promotion does not apply to prior purchases. The threshold amount is calculated before taxes and shipping. This promotion will continue until April 15 at 11:59pm EST or until supplies last. Limit one incentive package per order.

Spend $75 or more: Receive a free pack of our new Guava Sparkle Couture Mix
Spend $100 or more: Receive a 2x3 Sunflower Cluster Mini Stamp (and Guava Sparkle Mix)
Spend $150 or more: Receive a 2x3 Peony Cluster Mini Stamp (and Sunflower Cluster Mini Set and Guava SparkleMix).

For today, we are introducing: Wishful WildflowersWildflower Banner, and Marvelous Perfumes. We're also introducing 3 new couture mix: Pink Diamond, Pretty Petals, and Hot Cocoa.

Note that incentive products will not be available for purchase in our shop until May 2017

Now, let's get to the card. First up is my card featuring the Wildflower Banner set.




How gorgeous is this set? It's such a fun set to color and you can bet that I'll play with this set a lot. Here's a closer look of the flower.




For my 2nd card, I use the Wishful Flowers to make shaker card. For the shaker card I used the Blue Lagoon Couture Mix  and added some extra Aqua Satin Beads and Light Aqua Buggle Beads. The sentiment "Wishing You All Kinds of Happy" is my favorite sentiment that I usually use for my birthday card on the inside. I am thrilled that Effie decided to add this to a stamp set.





Now, The Ton is giving away an additional ten $10 gift certificates! Comments will be chosen from each of our design team member blogs during Days 1-4 of Release Week.

The comment period for all giveaways will close on Monday, April 10th at 11:59pm. Winners will be announced on The Ton Blog thereafter. That's all from me today. Come back tomorrow for more fabulousness.

38 comments:

Mirella said...

Gorgeous cards, and fantastic colouring! Thanks so much for sharing and inspiring!

Shelly said...

oh my...these are BEAUTIFUL, Vera!

Joanne Hsing said...

❤️ Love the set and the white accents you did!

Berina RGA said...

Such beautiful cards. Love how you've colored the flowers.

D.Ann C said...

Terrific eye candy! LOVE the way you colored the purple flowers with white dots!!

Unknown said...

I love the way you had those beautiful white details to those flowers! Your coloring is amazing, and that shaker card is just gorgeous!! Can't wait for this release!

Mary Holshouser said...

The flowers are beautiful.
I love the purple - the shading
is fantastic.
thanks for sharing.

McStamper said...

Really love the Wildflower Banner. Your shaker card is beautiful.

Trina P. said...

Both cards are beautiful and beautifully coloured. I agree that the Wildflower Banner stamp set is gorgeous. Love the colours of your shaker card. Blue is my favourite colour.

Giada Rigamonti said...

Love each of those, especially the first one - I love violet flowers! Great job!

Laura Peddicord said...

OMG!! I thought I loved the beautiful purple flowers on the first card, butbtgen I saw the teal flowers. Now I just love them both. Thank you Vera for sharing.

DGolly said...

What nice cards. Thanks for sharing.

Tinstar said...

Such a beautiful shaker card, love how the flowers surround it.

Elise Smith said...

Wow! That purple really pops! These are both beautiful :)

Teresa Godines #6857 said...

Your purple flowers are amazing. Thanks for the inspiration

Cynthia Cole said...

Beautiful cards!

Heather said...

Wow! both of these are gorgeous!! Love the colors you used on both!

nancy dempsey said...

Love the little white touches on the first card. I always seem to forget that finishing step. Your coloring and colors are beautiful!

cindybearj said...

Beautiful cards. Your coloring is awesome!

Sue D said...

I like the pretty colors you chose.

Ericka Strange said...

Beautiful cards! Love the purple flowers so pretty and bright.

barb oliver said...

I think that this is probably a "must have" release! Love your inspirational cards; they are beautiful, thanks for sharing.

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Oh wow, so very sweet!

Tania L said...

Gorgeous colouring! Love the cards

Sue D said...

Beautiful coloring of these floral images. I like that you made a shaker too.

Unknown said...

Love your coloring and choice of colors.

SugarGem said...

These are gorgeous 😍

Sandy said...

Fantastic cards. Love how you colored both of them.

Mom and wife. said...

They are adorable.. the shaker is so cute.

FeM said...

Your cards are gorgeous. I like the colors you chose.

Jfer said...

The colors....so fabulous. I LOVE the shades of the blues!!

Patt H. said...

LOVE that gorgeous Wishful Wildflowers set! Your cards are just beautiful & I love your gorgeous coloring!

Isabel Z said...

Everything is absolutely stunning!

MelissaF said...

Beautiful wildflowers cards, love the elegant shaker!

Unknown said...

Love your shaker card with the blue hues. The colored flowers are very vibrant and add some pop to the card.

Mom and wife. said...

They are so pretty. Thanks for sharing.

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

These flowers are so pretty!

Angela Walters said...

Both of your Wildflower cards are stunning! Your coloring is amazing and the shading is perfect on each of them!

Just For Fun

Hi friends. This year, I definitely been making more cards for fun and not for assignment. I am making a conscious effort to use sets that I...