Wednesday, February 28, 2018

SugarPea Designs Mix It Up Challenge



Hi peeps! Today is the last day to enter SugarPea Designs challenge. And, here's a last minute inspiration from me.




For my card I used the pastel color of the heart candies as my color inspiration and I mix it with the sketch to create this pastel theme card. I sure do love this Let's Flamingale stamp & dies set. I find myself reaching to this set again and again.

I hope you will join us along. You can enter the challenge and find all the details HERE.

2 comments:

Linda S. said...

A really cute use of paper and stamps. Thanks for sharing.

Fikreta said...

wonderful card!
hugs

Just For Fun

Hi friends. This year, I definitely been making more cards for fun and not for assignment. I am making a conscious effort to use sets that I...