Thursday, June 14, 2018

SugarPea Designs Summer Release: Day 4

Hi there lovely peeps and welcome to day 4 of our Summer Product Release! We’re almost there! One more day and all 15 NEW products will be available for purchase starting this Friday, June 15th at 6 PM EST in the SPD Store.

So, let's get on with today's project, shall we? Today we're introducing BoHo FeathersDare To DreamFeathers die and  Dreams Word die.

I love the design of the feathers on BoHo Feathers set. It looks pretty and delicate.




I stamped and heat embossed the feathers on a piece of watercolor cardstock and  then went to town & add the watercolor rainbow to the panel. For the sentiment, I stamped and heat embossed the sentiment on a strip of vellum and wrapped it around the panel. Then, I adhere the panel to the card base.

Since I love bling, I just had to add some rhinestone sequins for finishing touches.




How would you like to win BoHo Feathers? Simply leave a comment on SugarPea Designs blog to enter and winner will be announced on SPD blog on Sunday, June 17, 2018.

The SugarPea has made some amazing and creative inspiration for you using the products featured here today. Please visit my teammates’ blogs below for details on their projects. And while you’re there be sure to leave a sweet comment for them, giving you an extra entry to win today’s giveaway prize.

Amy Kolling
Amy Rohl
Amy Tsuruta
Becky Pearce
Lea Lawson
Kelly Lunceford
Kerin Sylvester
Natalia Zubkova
Raluca Vezeteu
Simonne Clay
Stéphanie Beauchemin
Vera Yates

Our Special Guests:
Melissa Andrew
Mindy Eggen

Well peeps, that's all for today and see you tomorrow!

19 comments:

Debbie Rumpza said...

Oh my I love the soft dreamy look of the card you created with Boho Feather. So pretty!

Cyndi said...

I love this card. The soft rainbow background is gorgeous.

Andre M. said...

Love the pretty colour palette on this card. Thanks for the inspiration.

Arianna Barbara said...

Such a delightful card! Love it!

Sue Smith said...

Beautiful card. I love the soft colors you used.

Cynthia Cole said...

Such a lovely card!

MadeByMeghanK said...

ooo! I love the rainbow background! Great job!

sharon g said...

I just saw that technique the other day. I SO want to try it. It looks so smooth....

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Such a sweet and great card!

Denise Bryant said...

Pretty card! Love the colors and the feathers!

Patti H. said...

Love those delicate feathers & the gorgeous rainbow! Sooo pretty!

~amy~ said...

So pretty Vera!

Polka Dot Orchard said...

I love soft colors in the background. It is so beautiful.

Have a wonderful day,
Jessica
Polka Dot Orchard

Mary Holshouser said...

Beautiful.
the background colors are
light and airy - matching
the flowers that could
blow in the wind.
thanks for sharing
txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

Lady Joyful said...

Really beautiful card. Love the soft colours.

Unknown said...

Vera, I have been looking for different ways to use vellum as this has in the past created me problems. Heat embossing a sentiment on vellum and tucking it behind the layer is a great idea thank you that has been added to my list of ideas now. I love rainbows too so your rainbow background immediately appealed to me Vera especially too as you then heat embossed the feathers in white powder on top of this. A fabulous project all in all! xx

Marjorie DUMONTIER said...

What a gorgeous card !! That’s a great choice to keep the feathers white with your colorful background.
[margessw(at)icloud(dot)com]

Dana M said...

Such a lovely card! Stunning design.

Lagene said...

Gorgeous card, I love love these feathers!

Just For Fun

Hi friends. This year, I definitely been making more cards for fun and not for assignment. I am making a conscious effort to use sets that I...