Tuesday, February 5, 2019

Many Thanks

Hi peeps. How's it going? First, I want to wish all my family & friends who celebrate it, a very happy & prosperous Lunar New Year. May this year be year filled with many blessings, joyful moment, good luck and good health.

Growing up, Lunar New Year was an important celebration for our family. Looking back, I miss going to the temple in the morning with my whole family to pray for our loved ones who has passed away, followed with visiting family & friends. For us, Lunar New Year is not about party, it's about being together and family time. It's a week long celebration. We end it with midnight prayer where my family, my aunts & uncles family came over and we have a big feast.

I sure miss those good ol' time. Maybe when I was a kid I didn't appreciate it as much, but as adult, I sure do appreciate these traditions so much and miss them. 

Well, I sure do feel a bit melancholy about the whole thing. Funny isn't it things that we miss & appreciate as adult compare to when we were kids.

Anyhoo, I want to share this card that I finished last week. I have shared it on my Instagram account, but I haven't share it here on blog land, so I thought I pop in & share it here as well. :)




I love this Picket Fence Studios' Kendall set. I think she's pretty &  unique. And, I had lots of fun coloring her! For the sentiment I used Ellen Hutson's many thanks dies.




Well peeps, that' all from me today. Hope you have a beautiful day. <3

1 comment:

creatingincolors said...

I love this image, and how beautifully you colored it, including the background!

Glimmering Buttercups

 Hi there. As fans of hot foiling, I am excited that I get to play with the new Spellbinders Glimmering Buttercup Glimmer Plate & Stenci...