Thursday, March 7, 2019

Simon Says Stamp Full Bloom Release

Hi peeps. I am popping in to share a set of trio that I made for Simon Says Stamp Fresh Bloom release. I get to play with Dog & Cat Dress Up set and as animal lover  this is totally right up my alley. :)

I decided to make a trio of mini cards and am super happy with the way these cards turned out.



For the background I started by blending in some distress oxide ink and then trim and emboss it with We R Memory Keepers embossing folders. I am a bit obsess with this embossing folder at the moment. If you see my cards on Instagram, you see I use them quite a bit lately.




Once the background done, I stamp, color and fussy cut them all and adhere to the panel. Sentiment is from SSS Tiny Words.



Now, this one below somehow make me think of my pug. Although, the tail need to be more curly to be a pug. Hah!



All the sets from this release is now available in store at Simon Says Stamp. I, myself is very curious and excited to see all the sets! Well peeps, that's all from me today. I'll be back on Friday for SugarPea Sweet 2 repeat blog hop. See you then. Cheers... :)


3 comments:

Lagene said...

CUTE critters! I see why your are obsessed with that embossing folder, beautiful colors!

Teresa Doyle said...

Awwww Vera, these are both so cute. Well done!

Daria Z. said...

Vera, these are as cute as can be!! Love those backgrounds, too!

Just For Fun

Hi friends. This year, I definitely been making more cards for fun and not for assignment. I am making a conscious effort to use sets that I...