Wednesday, June 19, 2019

SugarPea Designs Sweet Peek Day 3

Hi everyone and welcome to day 3 of SugarPea Sweet peek release week. We have 2 more days of sharing the 15 NEW products that will be available for purchase starting this Friday, June 21 at 6PM EST in the SPD Store.

Today we're introducing a beary sweet set that called Hey Summer. I just think the two bears in this set look so sweet & adorable.




For my mini card, I started by inking the Honeycomb Stencil with distress oxide inks. On purpose I don't ink up the whole background as I love the gradient look where the ink just seem to disappear. Next, I stamped, die cut and colored the bear. I want the bear to looks like he's holding the flower in his paw, so I cut a slit along the paw line. This way I can tuck in the flower. Finish by stamping the sentiment.

In case you're wondering, my mini card measurement is 3" x 4.25".  

Giveaway time! Would you like to win Hey Summer set? Make sure you check out SugarPea blog and leave a comment there and here as well. Also, below are the links to my teammates blog. Check them out and leave them some love as well. Every comment on each blog count as additional chance

Thank you all so much for stopping by here. May your mid week be a good one and see you again tomorrow with more new sets. Cheers....

21 comments:

Karthikha said...

Lovely card with beautiful soft stencil background! :)

sentsue said...

He is so cute. Love the soft honeycomb background!

Debbie Rumpza said...

What a great card... I love the soft subtle background...

sharon g said...

The honeycomb stencil is just perfect for the bear. And I love how you colored it---it goes with the flowers beautifully.

MadeByMeghanK said...

I love the honeycomb background! The soft colors highlight the bear perfectly!

Anika Mercier said...

So very sweet!

Becca Yahrling said...

Awww, this is so very sweet! Love it! Love your stenciled BG.

M DelValle said...

Super cute and love the background

Cyndi said...

I love your wonderful, clean card. The soft coloring is beautiful and the bear is absolutely adorable.

Sue D said...

cute bear and love the background.

Patti H. said...

Love the soft coloring for the background & the darling bear!

Jennifer Roach said...

The bear is back! Love your card!

wannabcre8tive said...

Super cute. I love the stencil and how you only used part of it. This bear set is really great.

Stacey Kowbel said...

So adorable! I love the flower in his paw!

Lagene said...

Super CUTE bear! Love the soft background!

Renae said...

Cute card!

Anne said...

Awwww, this card design is so sweet. It melted my heart with the soft blended colors and the little bouquet of flowers in the bear's paw. Sweet card.

Dee Earnshaw said...

love your card - thanks for sharing

Arianna Barbara said...

Awww!!! Totally adorable! Love this cutie bear!

Kelsey Thomas said...

So cute! :)

Lee said...

Your card is very nice!

Just For Fun

Hi friends. This year, I definitely been making more cards for fun and not for assignment. I am making a conscious effort to use sets that I...