Saturday, August 31, 2019

Honey Bee Autumn Blessings Blog Hop



Hi everyone and welcome to day 2 of Honey Bee Autumn Blessings blog hop. You should arrive here from Brenda Noelke blog and in case you miss any link, you can always find the complete hop list participants on  Honey Bee blog.

For this hop I used Grateful Heart, which is my favorite set from this release. And,boy, coloring this is what I called therapeutic coloring.




I stamped the heart and after that I just kind of like in the zen zone. It took  me a while to finish coloring this, but that's okay. After a busy day, sitting down and coloring this put me in calmer mind. Double  benefit. I get to make pretty card & free therapy. Hah!!

I know you have quite a few blog to hop to, so I am keeping my post short and sweet. Oh, and in case you missed it, I have made THIS card using the same set that I shared on my Instagram previously. I do share more cards on my Instagram, so if you'd like to, you can follow me there. :)

From here, please hop on over to my dear friend, the super talented Emily Midgett. Thank you all for stopping by here and may your weekend be an awesome one. Cheer....

35 comments:

sharon g said...

I like your unusual color scheme. The stamp is one of my favorites.

Lagene said...

Beautiful card, love your colors!

MadeByMeghanK said...

WOW! Such a beautiful card! I love the colors and coloring!

Jackie said...

That's such a beautiful stamp and I love the way you colored it.

Pancsi said...

Wow!!!! Maybe it took you a while but this is amazing, wonderful!!!!! I love it!!!!

Annette Reed said...

Great coloring! You have a lot more patience than I do. Very nice card.

Aimee Kidd said...

this is such a pretty card! Loving the touch of blue!

Sue D said...

So pretty. Love your coloring.

Mirella said...

Lovely card with a great sentiment!

Becca Yahrling said...

So very pretty!

Karenladd said...

that floral heart makes such a gorgeous and colorful focal point!

Julie from NZ said...

This is such a lovely card. The colours you used are fantastic ❤

Karthikha said...

Such a beautiful card! :)

Denise Bryant said...

Beautiful card with this lovely Grateful Heart design! Pretty colors!

Patti H. said...

Very pretty card with all the vibrant colors!

Cheriese said...

brilliant card - I love a bit of colouring in, definitely so calming!!

B. Poteraj said...

Your heart looks very cute. I like the colors you added to make it a happy card.

Isabel Z said...

What a fabulous collection and I love what was created with it.

Avra Williams said...

So pretty!

Helen said...

Such a lovely card, Vera. This heart stamp just invites creativity. tfs

Renee M said...

Terrific card and I like all the fun little images in the heart, as well as the sweet sentiment! Thinking I need to get this stamp and take it to work to color during lunch so I can have a zen moment :)

Lori said...

Wow. Great coloring.

Patty said...

Beautiful card, awesome coloring!!

forpahl5 said...

Love this idea! Thanks for sharing!

Zlatka said...

Beautiful card!

Kelsey Thomas said...

That's a really pretty heart!

Mary Holshouser said...

The heart is so colorful and
happy. Wonderful card.
thanks for sharing
txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

Gab said...

This is so pretty = this stamp is my favoutie too!

Chandhini said...

LOVELY CHOICE OF COLORS.

DGolly said...

Love tho colors of this heart. Makes the images pop. Thanks for sharing.

Brenda Rohlfing Simpson said...

The heart really has a crisp look against the white panel, and the royal blue strip on the side really makes it pop. The colors on the flowers are great. I also appreciate your sharing how the time it took to color was filled with zen. It's a great reminder to enjoy the creative process!

Lauryne Cunningham said...

Wow! You colored the heart beautifully- love the colors!

Andre M. said...

Fab palette on this grateful heart, love the blue. Thanks for sharing this inspiration with these fun products.

LIZARD said...

Both of your examples of the heart stamp cards are lovely. I think I like the darker blues that you showed on the Insta account a smidge more, but only a smidege more! :) This would be good therapy and I am glad to hear that it was relaxing after a busy day! We all need that! Loving this hop!

Jen P said...

Beautiful! Great job on the coloring!

Spellbinders' March Stitched Die

Hi there creative peeps. Happy March. I want to pop in today to share my Spellbinders' March Stitching Die Club card. Spellbinders has l...