Thursday, November 7, 2019

The Ton November Release Day 1

** For Caring Hearts Card Drive post please scroll down **




Hi all and welcome to The Ton November release. I am super excited for this release since it include a couple sets that's featuring my favorite bird, the chickadees!! 

The moment I saw the line up for this release, I knew immediately that I will be showcasing the gorgeous Winter Chickadee set. I am not sure what is it about chickadees, but for me personally they bring the feeling of comfort and warmth.



For this card I started by die-cutting the chickadee and the branch using the matching Winter Chickadee SVG file and then stamped the layered image on them. Put aside and I trim the panel at an angle and inked it up for subtle shadow background.

I cut a couple patterned paper to layer under the panel. Before adhering them and the panel to the  card base, I also partially die cut some leaves from 2 Piece Foliage Coverplate dies. I didn't die cut the whole thing since I only want to use some of the leaves. This is a great way to get more use of your existing dies.

Arrange everything and adhere them to the card base. Then I glued down the branch and the bird. Finish by stamping the sentiment.




I just love, love, love this set. Ever since I started card making, I always have a weakness to bird stamps. And, I have to say, I think this set is one of the prettiest bird set out there. 

GIVEAWAY
We can't have new release without a giveaway, right? We'll be picking one winner from blog comments for each debut day to win a stamp of choice (excluding bundles) from our new November Release. Simply leaves a comment here and also on my teammates blog. The team has created some amazing projects for this release. Please check out their blog below for more inspiration.

Thank you so much for stopping by here. See you tomorrow for day 2 of the release.

The Ton Stamps Blog
Tae Eun
Vera <-- you are here
Olga
Anna
Brenda

36 comments:

Deb Selby said...

Love that Chickadee. It is going on my wish list for sure.

Lisa Byers said...

What a lovely card! Such a beautiful stamp set especially for bird lovers.

MadeByMeghanK said...

What a GORGEOUS card! I LOVE those berries!

Jo said...

Very nice! So Cute!!
Thanks

sharon g said...

Very subtle and pretty. I like the leaves poking out.

Karthikha said...

Such a beautiful card!! So sweet :)

Joan K said...

That Chickdee! Love the way to get fabulous coloring for it with the separate layers - can't wait to play with this!

DeeZinesByD said...

I love the branch with the berries! So festive!

Martha Herrera said...

Love this stamp set! Your card is amazing!
Thanks for sharing.

Dee Earnshaw said...

This new stamp set is my fav - love how you created with it - very inspiring

dolphinlover said...

Sweet Winter Chicadee Card.

Lindarub said...

Cute card!

nancy dempsey said...

Sweet card and I like the sentiment. Great for Winter.

Catherine said...

Beautiful, love the diecut leaves

Jadestewart said...

So pretty.

Laurie Susen, The SPICE YaYa said...

You all are so creative. Good Job!

Haynie's #1 Child said...

This is such a beautiful card. It has a subtle simplicity that’s beautiful!

Jen said...

Yes, that bird is a beauty. You have done him/her (?) justice!

Mirella said...

Lovely, that chickadee is fab!

Patti H. said...

What a lovely card! The Chickadee is one of the prettiest bird stamps I've seen & your creation shows him off beautifully! Love your card design!

Becca Yahrling said...

Being a birdie addict, errr, I mean lover, I adore this
pretty card.

Lagene said...

Your winter Chickadee is so pretty! I enjoy them around our home every year!

AndreaH said...

Beautifully coloured card. Your bird is gorgeous, I'm not sure we get these birds in the UK but if not then we should! Xx Thank you for the inspiration xx

Shirley N said...

Your card is beautiful! I just love your sweet chickadee and can't wait to get this stamp set. Thanks for the inspiration!

Cyndi said...

I, too, love that beautiful chickadee. Your card is gorgeous.

Crafty Math Chick said...

Such a beautiful card, I love chickadees, they are my favorite bird!

Amanda Steele said...

Well, being from the Caribbean I've never heard of a Chickadee bird but it sure is cute, so I can understand why you like bird stamps.
I'm usually about the smaller details though and do you know what really stood out for me Vera? It was how cleverly you used the pattern paper beneath! To me that was SUCH a creative way to use pattern paper - which I struggle with.
The card is beautiful - thank you so much for sharing it with us.

DGolly said...

The bird and branch are adorable. Thanks for sharing.

Denise Bryant said...

Beautiful card with this sweet chickadee!

augustjmn said...

Beautiful card and I love the sweet .chickadee

Annette Reed said...

Beautiful! Are you the one who did the similar card on Instagram only using red at the bottom? It was beautiful too. I love the design and the chickadees.

Maria Nyce said...

Adorable card, this chickadee layering stamp set is precious!!!

Heather said...

Beautiful card!! Love this sweet chickadee and your fun layout!

LIZARD said...

I like the chickadee and the stripes of different pattern paper that you have placed under his branch. Plus the foliage peeking out! Such a fun card and what a great release!

LIZARD said...

I really like the foliage that is peeking out from beneath the different papers that are under the branch. The papers are fun too! Handsome chickadee! Great card!

Christine Kiehl said...

So very beautiful. Love the Chickadee so much!

Spellbinders' March Stitched Die

Hi there creative peeps. Happy March. I want to pop in today to share my Spellbinders' March Stitching Die Club card. Spellbinders has l...