Wednesday, December 11, 2019

SugarPea Designs Sweet Peek Day 3

Hi all. Welcome to day 3 of SugarPea Design sweet peek week. Today, we are sharing some sets that would be perfect for Valentine or just simply to show your loved ones how much you love them.

For my card, I am using Dangle Hearts Cover Plate, Love Word w/Shadow, and Sentiments of Love.




Before die cutting the panel, I first inked it up with various ink colors. Adhere the cut panel to the card base. For the sentiment, I die cut the word love from cardstock and the shadow part from vellum. I layered the word love three times and then add color gradient with Copic marker. Finished by stamping the word Sending You from Sentiments of Love set.

Here's a look at the sets that I am using today.


  


So, what do you think of these lovely sets? I hope you love all the sweet peeks we've been showing you. Now, how would you like to win a $15 Gift Certificate to our store? Leave a comment below. You have all week to comment! Winners will be announced on SugarPea Blog on Sunday, December 15th.

11 comments:

Holly M. said...

Love your soft colors and ombre look on the love die cut!

MadeByMeghanK said...

Stunning soft colors and I love the ombre LOVE

Cyndi said...

Love that card. The soft colors are beautiful.

roni said...

Pretty pastel colors.

Martha Herrera said...

What an awesome release. Your card is fabulous.

Cindy Groh said...

That's very cute.

cghundley said...

Love this cover
plate. Looks lovely
on your amazing card!
Carla from Utah

Sharon said...

Very pretty card, do like this cover plate some thing that I have been searching for awhile. Love the colors you chosen, thanks for sharing.

Renae said...

Cute card!

Lindarub said...

Love the hearts!

Lagene said...

WOW, this is a stunner!

Spellbinders' March Stitched Die

Hi there creative peeps. Happy March. I want to pop in today to share my Spellbinders' March Stitching Die Club card. Spellbinders has l...