Tuesday, July 7, 2020

Honey Bee Hello Summer Release Blog Hop

Hi all & welcome to day 2 of Honey Bee Hello Summer release blog hop. For complete list of the hop for day 1 please visit HERE.

Honey Bee is really rocking it with this summer release. And, one of my favorite set to play with from this release is the Birds of Paradise set The birds are fun & cute.




Here for my card, I paired the bird with the Hexagon Thin Frames dies. I die cut the thin frames on a piece of white cardstock and then colored them with Copic markers. Then, I simply having fun with the placement before finally adding the bird and the leaves. Finished by adding sentiment from Tropical Tweets set & Candlelight Confetti Mix.

I got into this design so much that I ended up making another card with same style, just different color & different bird. :)




Now, I know you have several blogs to check out, so I am keeping mine short & sweet. As always, Honey Bee is offering a $25 gift card for each hop day. Simply join the hop & comment along the way to enter. Winner will be announced on Honey Bee blog.

From here please hop on over to my talented teammate, Ilda Dias blog. For complete list of the hop participants, please go to Honey Bee Stamps Blog. Thank you all for stopping by here. We really appreciate all the support. Hugs.

32 comments:

Avra Williams said...

super cute cards!

Mary Holshouser said...

Love the framing around the
parrot. Great card.
thank for sharing
txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

Catherine said...

I love this idea for the frames! It looks so good :)

Emma S. said...

These birds are so funny and their sayings are a crack-up. Great cards!

Cindy Holmes said...

CUUUUUUUUUTE Birdies! I really love the hexagon frames added behind them a lot too!

~amy~ said...

Vera, these are so much fun!

Ashley Cortez said...

Really nice cards

Jen said...

Cute cards! Love the Hexagon frames, makes it look like one of those bird toys, and the coloring on the birds is perfect, TFS

Ticketgoddess said...

Super cute cards!!!!

Toni Kwaiser said...

Such cute cards!

Jade said...

I like your bird cards. So cute with terrific colors.

Kate said...

Love the spotlight you created on your cards with the frame dies.

sharon g said...

I really like how you colored the BIRDS!!! So cute and fresh

Lisa Reber said...

Oh, I love those birds, they are the next thing on my list! Love the way you framed them!

MadeByMeghanK said...

I love the background you made for the bird! Gorgeous colors!

Sue D said...

Love the backgrounds you created using the hexagon frames... awesome idea and beautiful color schemes.

Tannerz said...

So adorable

Flo said...

Love these birds

Isabel Z said...

Such a clever card!

Heike said...

Love your cute parrots!

Lagene said...

Love your colorful birds and those thin hexagon frames!

Annette Reed said...

These are very cute. The hexagons are a wonderful way to frame these adorable birds.

Cyndi said...

Beautiful, unique cards. I love those colorful, adorable parrots.

Karthikha said...

What a creative take using the frame dies!! Fantastic work! :)

Mary-Anne V said...

Love your idea to use the thin frames to create a neat border around the image. Fun fun cards.

Amy C. said...

Those geometric frames make for a fun and simple background...love it!

Sue D said...

Cute tropical birds and love the colorful hexagon frames.

Denise Bryant said...

Sweet birds with pretty colors! Love the Hexagon Thin Frames!

Tami said...

Love the way you used those frame dies!! Great copic coloring on those birds. Gorgeous cards.

Tessa Serrano said...

Gorgeous cards! I love the geometric framing.

karrot22 said...

How I adore birds, and yours just come to life. Wonderful cards.

Stacey Kowbel said...

Super cute cards! I love the hex thin frames behind the birds!

Spellbinders' March Stitched Die

Hi there creative peeps. Happy March. I want to pop in today to share my Spellbinders' March Stitching Die Club card. Spellbinders has l...