Friday, October 30, 2020

The Ton Winter Die Flash Release


 Hi all and welcome to The Ton Winter Flash Die release. Today The Ton is releasing 4 new standalone dies that I think are just perfect to celebrate the cooler weather.

For my card, I am showcasing the Holiday Coffee Dies.



To start, I die cut the background using Grid A2 Coverplate die. Then I die cut all the coffee cup elements. My favorite is the snowflake die & embossed sleeve. It added such fun details. Before putting them together, I ink blended the cup with Soft Garden, Cali Blue, Hollywood Star & Coral Cavern. Adhere the cups to the card base with foam adhesive.

Next, for the sentiment I used Easy Expressions Holiday set and finished the card by adding some Blue Ice Couture sequins mix.

This card actually come together pretty quick and I know my coffee loving friend would love this card. My teammates has created some more fun inspiration for this release. Please check out their blogs for more ideas. Thank you all for stopping by here and my your weekend starts off wonderfully. Cheers...

The Ton
Tae Eun
Brenda

3 comments:

Christine Kiehl said...

Delightful! I am so loving those new cup and mug dies!

Stacey Kowbel said...

Fun card! I love the colours you used!

Lagene said...

Love your cozy coffee cups!

Glimmering Buttercups

 Hi there. As fans of hot foiling, I am excited that I get to play with the new Spellbinders Glimmering Buttercup Glimmer Plate & Stenci...