Wednesday, February 16, 2022

Peach Blossom

 Hi there. Today I am sharing another project using new releases from Spellbinders. I've shared my project using Lilac & Freesia set and today am showcasing Peach Blossom Etched Dies from the Garden Favorites Collection by Susan Tierney-Cockburn.




To start, I die cut all the pieces and then colored the flowers with Copic markers. For the leaves I used colored cardstock. Like on my previous post, to shape the flowers I used a dense foam mat and laid all the petals on top of it and press a round stylus to the center of the petal. This brings all the petals up. I also curl the edge of the petal. Assemble all the flower pieces. While waiting for the glue to dry, I work on the background.

For the background I hot foil one of the frame from Essential Duo Lines Rectangle Glimmer Hot Foil Plates. Trim the panel. Add a strip of patterned paper to the card base and then add the panel. Arrange the branch, leaves and flowers on the card.




For the sentiment I used used Yana's Layered Script Sentiments Etched Dies. Finished the card by adding some rhinestones.

If you'd like to see the other 3D flower cards please scroll down to see my previous posts. Well peeps, that's all from me today. I hope my card today inspire you to get crafty. Thank you all for stopping by here.

All The Sentiments

 Hi friends. Today, I hope to bring smile and joy to you through my cards. First up is this card featuring  Dancin' Birthday Dragon from...