Tuesday, November 29, 2022

Heart Christmas Wishes

Hi all. Today, I am sharing this card I made using Spellbinders' Essential Solid Heart Glimmer Hot Foil plate. This hot foil plate can be used for variety of occasions from Valentine to birthday to thinking of you, etc. However for today, I chose to use it for Christmas card, cause 'tis the season. :)



 
I combined the solid heart with my left over hot foil from previous card HERE, where I used the Poinsettia from Spellbinders' October Glimmer Hot Foil of The Month set with Prism hot foil roll. For the background I turned to one of my favorite, the Beveled Diamonds 3D Embossing folder. I think this is such a timeless background. Trim the panel and adhere to card base. Add the heart and finish with sentiment. For the sentiment, I combined strip sentiment from Mini Christmas Sentiment Strips Glimmer Hot Foil with die cut sentiment from Spellbinders' October Small Die of The Month.



As you can see, the Prism hot foil shine beautifully in myriad of colors depends on where the light hits.

Short and sweet as always. My mom is here right now, so am keeping my crafting and blogging time down as I want to spend some times with her. It feels great to have my mom here after 4 long years of not being together. Thank you all for stopping by here.

No comments:

All The Sentiments

 Hi friends. Today, I hope to bring smile and joy to you through my cards. First up is this card featuring  Dancin' Birthday Dragon from...