Wednesday, November 9, 2022

On Your Special Day & A Little Announcement

Hi peeps. Have you checked out the latest release from Spellbinders? I am so excited when I saw this Sealed Bouquet Etched Dies set. If you have followed me for a while, you know how much I love playing with flower dies.



 
I simply die cut the flower pieces from various color cardstock. I also die cut some pieces from Sealed Squiggles Etched Dies. For the background I embossed a panel of cardstock using Dazzling Dots Embossing Folder. Then, I arranged all the pieces on the card. Once that done, I tied together the bouquet with strings die cut with Sealed Twine Etched Dies. For the sentiment I hot foiled a sentiment from Yana's Special Sentiment Hot Foil Plate.

I am so in love with this set. Seriously, you can make a simple bouquet of fill up a whole card with it. I am really hoping to play with this set more. Now, if only I can find the time. Hah! 

Yep, cause guess what? I got news to share. My friend and I decided to start new joint venture called Sunshine by Designs TX where we make personalized gifts and ornaments. You can find us HERE on FB page and HERE on Instagram, as for now since we just started, I haven't started an online shop, yet. We just go by word of mouth at this moment. If you're interested on any personalized ornaments just message or email me me. Below are some samples of the stuff we've done. 

For the cutting board, we can personalized it with your favorite family recipe, for the ornaments, we can add your family name or special date and of course we can add any picture to an ornament as long as you send us high resolution picture. Please feel free to email me with any questions and wish us luck.

2 comments:

Lori m said...

Beautiful card, love those die cuts. Congrats on your new adventure, beautiful, personalized gifts, hugs, Lori m

Cindy C. said...

How exciting!! Congrats on your new adventure.

Glimmering Buttercups

 Hi there. As fans of hot foiling, I am excited that I get to play with the new Spellbinders Glimmering Buttercup Glimmer Plate & Stenci...