Wednesday, February 1, 2023

Spellbinders February Stitch Club Kit

Hi peeps. Happy February. Today I am showcasing Spellbinders' February Stitching Die Club kit and  Embossing Club Kit . And, they're really fun kits. I really love the way my card turned out




For the background panel, I embossed it with the embossing folder and then adhere it to the card base. Next, using various colored cardstock I die cut the flower and leaves pieces from the Stitched Die kit. Now, come the therapeutic part, the stitching. Hah! I just took my time & enjoy the process.  Once all the stitching done, arrange all the pieces on the card base. Some I adhere with glue and some with foam adhesive to create dimension.  I also added some rhinestone to the flower center. Finish by hot foiling sentiment from Be Bold Glimmer Sentiments set.

I don't usually use dark color, but I find myself loving them more and more nowadays. Well peeps that's all from me today and I wish you all a wonderful February filled with lots of love. <3

No comments:

Glimmering Buttercups

 Hi there. As fans of hot foiling, I am excited that I get to play with the new Spellbinders Glimmering Buttercup Glimmer Plate & Stenci...