Monday, March 13, 2023

The Ton Anniversary Release

Hi all and welcome to The Ton anniversary release. To celebrate its anniversary The Ton has released several coordinating stencils for previously released stamp set. So, for those of you who already has the sets, this is a great way to make the coloring process easier and for those who prefer to work with stencil, then  this is it.

For my part, I am showcasing the gorgeous Sweet Bouquet Dahlia Layering Stencil. This is such a pretty bouquet and is one of my favorite from this release.




I simply colored each layer of stencil with Coralline, Coral Cavern, Soft Garden and Matcha.
To be honest though, the first layer, I have no clue what color it was, as I was just using leftover color that still on the brush and I thought it looks pretty, so I just use it. :)  And to finish I added some Dark Purple Opaque rhinestones.

For my next card, I am featuring Sunkissed Dahlia Layering Stencil




I started by using Quilted A2 Coverplate die. Then I stenciled the Dahlia on the panel. Next, I die cut the word wishes using Bold General Greeting Word Plate die. I can't even remember how old this sentiment set is, all I know I use it quite a bit. Definitely one of those set that you can just use again and again.

Well peeps, that's all from me today. To see the complete release and see what my teammates has created for this release, please check the links below. May your week starts off wonderfully.

2 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

Vera, you have blended these pinks, peaches, and coral colors so perfectly - such a gorgeous Dahlia!
=]

Lori m said...

Gorgeous cards, loving the beautifully colored flowers, hugs, Lori m

Just For Fun

Hi friends. This year, I definitely been making more cards for fun and not for assignment. I am making a conscious effort to use sets that I...