Sunday, September 3, 2023

Spellbinders' September Club Kits

Hi friend. Finally it goes below 100F here in Houston and am sure I am not the only one that feels happy about it. It probably only last a day or two before it goes back above 100 or more again, but hey we take whatever little relief we can get.

Anyway, super hot day means I am staying in quite a bit and get lots of crafting done and for today I  get to share a few of the cards I made for Spellbinders. First up is this mushroom card I made using Spellbinders' September 3D Embossing folder.




I literally do the happy dance when I saw this set. Love, love, love the mushroom design on this embossing folder. It truly is gorgeous and you don't have to color it either if you don't want to, because it's beautiful just the way it is. For the sentiment I used one of the sentiment from Inside Card Glimmer Sentiments Glimmer Hot Foil Plate set.

For the next one I used Spellbinder's September Glimmer Club kit and then simply color the image with Copic markers. Before adhering the panel to card base, I also ink blending some pink on the bottom of the panel.


 
Again, sentiment on the above card is from Inside Card Glimmer Sentiments Glimmer Hot Foil Plate set. Finish by adding some enamel drops.

On to my 3rd card using Spellbinders August Embossing Club Kit.




I ink blending some pink, yellow and  orange on the card panel before embossing the panel. Then, I added a pressed leaf from Autumn Leaves Press Plate set. Finished with sentiment from  Always and Forever Sentiment Strips Press Plate. Super simple & quick card.

Next up is a Halloween card I made using Spellbinders' September Large Die of The Month Set.




I am not into scary Halloween stuff, so when I saw this die set, I was like, yay, cute ghost and immediately know how I want to do this card.

Well, that's all I have for today. Hope you are enjoying your weekend. Cheers....

No comments:

All The Sentiments

 Hi friends. Today, I hope to bring smile and joy to you through my cards. First up is this card featuring  Dancin' Birthday Dragon from...